Product Design and Development
Discover how you can make an entirely new product possible, or improve an existing part’s performance with additive manufacturing. Work with our expert engineering and design teams to get your product to market 90 percent faster.
Start with one of our three innovation
Application Launch Program® (ALP)
ALP is for teams that recognize the value of additive manufacturing and are ready to dig into the application discovery and launch process.
- Connecting with other manufacturing leaders who are looking to bring an additive application to market.
- Structured in-person ﬁeld sessions with our team to help you identify, design, engineer, and launch an additive application into market.
- A series of educational cohort forums where you will get exclusive early access to the latest additive manufacturing technologies and materials from partners like Carbon®, HP 3D Printing, and Desktop Metal.
Application Launch Sprint
4-6 week program
The Application Launch Sprint provides an accelerated experience of ALP’s ﬁeld sessions without the group forums.
- We’ll work directly with key stakeholders from your organization to bring a new product concept to market — from the design phase, all the way to launch.
- Get to market even faster by adding Fast Radius’s Rapid Product Development Incubator, which involves coming to our factory for an intensive three-day session where you’ll work with our engineering team to design during the day, print prototypes overnight, and test them each morning.
Additive Exploration Workshop
1-2 week program
This exploratory workshop is for companies looking to identify parts that would be ideal for additive production.
The workshop includes
- A product tear down, where we identify the parts in your bill-of-materials that could be made better with additive manufacturing.
- Once identiﬁed, the Fast Radius team can support you in design for additive manufacturing (DfAM) to make your part ready for production.