Industrial-Grade Additive Manufacturing
Gain the benefits of in-house production-grade additive manufacturing without the capital expenditure, risk of machine obsolescence, or required support infrastructure.
Our Additive Manufacturing Hosted Capacity service includes:
- Dedicated production capacity in our globally-recognized additive manufacturing factory.
- Access to our team of experts in application discovery, design, manufacturing, and supply chain efficiency.
- The flexibility to begin production with additive manufacturing immediately.
Production qualification for
When you’re ready to make end-use parts with additive manufacturing, you need to ensure they are made repeatably and in accordance with your quality specifications. Fast Radius will lead you through a production part approval process for additive. Fast Radius has a team of experts that has qualified parts in automotive, medical device, aerospace, and consumer goods.
- Supplier audits and qualification
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Process validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Part traceability in accordance with ISO 9001 / AS9100D
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Process failure mode and effects analysis (P-FMEA) and control plans
Thanks to additive manufacturing, it’s now possible to manufacture bespoke products efficiently and at the volumes you need. Explore mass customization for products that require:
- Customer personalization, like imprinted names, textures, or custom fit components
- Functional customization with engineer-to-order components
- Serialization, including QR or data matrix codes specific to each unit produced
On-demand production with
Additive manufacturing makes just-in-time manufacturing possible. Fast Radius can help you transition your parts to an on-demand production model to match supply exactly with demand while also reducing risks to your supply chain.
- Assessing your product lines for on-demand manufacturing potential, like bridge-to-tooling, end-of-life, and low volume production parts.
- Moving your physical inventory to the cloud with the Fast Radius Virtual Warehouse™ .
- Comprehensive fulfillment services, including order management, ERP integration, and drop shipping.