Digital Supply Chain Solutions
The Fast Radius
Products traditionally are transported via air, land, and sea. Thanks to digital technology and smart manufacturing, we can now store product specifications in the cloud, making it possible for parts to be made on-demand, when and where they’re needed. Click to see the Virtual Warehouse in action.
Through a structured partnership, Fast Radius can help you take advantage of the benefits of the Virtual Warehouse:
- Reduce inventory costs: Nearly 20 percent of a product’s costs are attributed to inventory overhead. Lower your inventory carrying costs and become more efficient by moving your products to the cloud.
- Improve the customer experience: Just-in-time manufacturing makes out-of-stock inventory a thing of the past — which allows you to serve your customers more effectively.
- Become more sustainable: Moving to a virtual goods model allows you to make parts closest to the point of consumption, which lowers your overall carbon footprint and energy use.
When it comes to the needs of your supply chain, we know that it’s rarely a case of “one solution fits all.” Whether you’re trying to hyperspeed production for a product, or need more efficient options for low-volume SKUs, Fast Radius can help you think differently about your supply chain operations.
Reach out to Fast Radius for a consultation to discuss challenges in your current supply chain, including:
- Responding to sudden increased or decreased demand
- Low-volume production
- End-of-life product support
- Mass customization
- On-demand or rapid production