Terms and Conditions
All terms and conditions contained in this document shall be applied to all contracts and purchase orders between Fast Radius Inc. and the signing organization. Please see our promotional terms and conditions for full details.
1. When the organization is unable to comply with these terms and conditions or is unable to meet the requirements of the contract, it will notify Fast Radius Inc. BEFORE execution of the contract.
2. All products and services shall be delivered in accordance with the drawings and specifications. Products not meeting specifications will be returned to the vendor for credit and/or replacement at Fast Radius Inc. discretion.
3. No deviation in specifications is allowed without prior approval. This includes but is not limited to dimensions, exact material, process, finishes, and marking.
4. When products or processes do not conform to specification, the organization will notify Fast Radius Inc. Fast Radius, Inc. will not be financially responsible for any product that deviates from customer requirements. Fast Radius Inc. may authorize the acceptance of nonconforming product.
5. When a product or process changes in a way that may affect quality, Fast Radius Inc. must be notified, and the organization must obtain approval.
6. The organization must flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics when required.
7. All records involved in the order or contract must be held and maintained for a minimum of ten (10) years. Disposal methods must be discussed with Seller.
8. The Buyer is solely responsible for ensuring that materials selected for goods to be manufactured, assembled, and/or prototyped by the Seller meet any applicable regulatory requirements, international standards, national legislations and directives. Any statements made by Seller personnel or specifications provided by Seller regarding materials should be verified by the Buyer with the manufacturer of that material.
General supplier terms
1. Suppliers agree to adhere to highest ethical standards and not engage in any unlawful acts including but not limited to bribery, extortion, collusion, price fixing, etc.
2. Suppliers agree to not use conflict minerals or any other banned materials in the production of their products.
3. Suppliers acknowledge that product safety is the highest imperative and all decisions should be made with the highest regard for safety.
4. Suppliers must have an established program to prevent the escape of counterfeit and non-conforming parts.
5. Supplier must demonstrate adequate documentation of effectiveness of actions taken to address risk and opportunities.
6. All personnel involved in delivering the product or service must be qualified to perform the operations to the required specification.
7. Fast Radius Inc., its customer, and all regulatory authorities have right of access to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records.
AS9100 Supplier Specific Terms
1. Supplier agrees to perform the work specified in the purchase order including manufacturing, inspecting, handling, identifying and otherwise producing the items listed in the purchase order in accordance with the specifications provided by the Seller.
2. Suppliers must have a suitable quality management system in place.
3. Supplier must use measures to prevent foreign object damage.
4. Suppliers must use customer-designated parts or processes or approved external vendors. Seller must flow-down all applicable customer/regulatory/AS9100 requirements to sub-tier suppliers (including requirements in the purchasing documents and key characteristics where required).
5. Suppliers and any approved subcontractors of those suppliers do not, use any illegal or counterfeit parts, processes, products, materials, goods or supplies in connection with the purchase order.
6. Suppliers will ensure that personnel are aware of their contribution to Part conformity, product safety and that such personnel are at all times working in a manner that is safe and ethical. Suppliers will demonstrate the competence of their personnel who are qualified to produce the requirements.
7. Suppliers and any approved subcontractors of those suppliers will notify Fast Radius of any changes in processes, products or services, subcontractor or location.
8. Suppliers will immediately notify Fast Radius in writing in the event of any non-compliance with the terms of the purchase orders.
9. Suppliers must provide test samples for Seller’s design approval, inspection/verification, investigation and auditing purposes.
10. Supplier must retain documentation produced for the Seller for max (ten) 10 years and follow Seller’s disposal requirement.
11. Seller has the right to access Supplier’s organization, their subcontractors, and regulatory must have access to the applicable areas and documentation.
12. Seller will communicate approval of product and services, methods, processes, equipment, and the release of products. This includes the use of statistical techniques and instructions for product acceptance. Seller must define special requirements, critical items, test, inspection, verification, and discuss any design and development control with the Supplier if applicable.
13. Supplier must conduct verification and validation activities on premise.
14. Seller will provide requirements to the Supplier on interactions with the organization and monitoring of the Supplier’s performance will be maintained.