TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All terms and conditions contained in this document shall be applied to all contracts and purchase orders between Fast Radius Inc. and the signing organization.
1. When the organization is unable to comply with these terms and conditions or is unable to meet the requirements of the contract, it will notify Fast Radius Inc. BEFORE execution of the contract.
2. All products and services shall be delivered in accordance with the drawings and specifications. Products not meeting specifications will be returned to the vendor for credit and/or replacement at Fast Radius Inc. discretion.
3. No deviation in specifications is allowed without prior approval. This includes but is not limited to dimensions, exact material, process, finishes, and marking.
4. All personnel involved in delivering the product or service will be qualified to perform the operations to the required specification.
5. When products or processes do not conform to specification, the organization will notify Fast Radius Inc. Fast Radius, Inc. will not be financially responsible for any product that deviates from customer requirements. Fast Radius Inc. may authorize the acceptance of nonconforming product.
6. When a product or process changes in a way that may affect quality, Fast Radius Inc. must be notified, and the organization must obtain approval.
7. Fast Radius Inc. its customer, and all regulatory authorities have right of access to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records.
8. The organization must flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics when required.
9. All records involved in the order or contract must be held and maintained for a minimum of ten (10) years.
10. Suppliers agree to adhere to highest ethical standards and not engage in any unlawful acts including but not limited to bribery, extortion, collusion, price fixing, etc.
11. Suppliers agree to not use conflict minerals or any other banned materials in the production of their products.
12. Suppliers acknowledge that product safety is the highest imperative and all decisions should be made with the highest regard for safety.
13. Suppliers must have an established program to prevent the escape of counterfeit and non-conforming parts.
14. Supplier must demonstrate adequate documentation of effectiveness of actions taken to address risk and opportunities.