Learn more about our materials, finishing services and production options.
As one of the first production partners of HP’s Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF) technology, we deliver quick-turn prototypes all the way up to repeatable, production-grade manufacturing for end-use parts. We are continually driving innovations in post-processing for HP MJF parts, including unique coloring options, chrome plating and premium surface finishes.
We currently offer HP’s PA 12 material, a versatile thermoplastic for high-density parts. PA 12 has excellent chemical resistance and is ideal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures, and watertight applications. We have a robust roadmap of materials for the HP MJF technology. Please contact us to learn more about additional materials currently in development.
- No support optimization required
- High-density, low porosity parts
- Strong chemical resistance
- Limited materials library
- Natural surface finish is good, but requires significant post-processing to get smooth, injection molding-like surface finish
Tolerance (all materials)
- (X, Y): +/- 0.300 mm (+/- 0.012″) or 100 mm +/-0.3%
- (Z): +/- 0.400 mm (+/- 0.015″) or > 100 mm +/- 0.4%